PCM2612 Retro Decimator Unit
The sound of the machine
Beat — before/after PCM2612
Piano — before/after PCM2612
Synth — before/after PCM2612
Rhodes — before/after PCM2612
Organ — before/after PCM2612
Noise — before/after PCM2612
Two form factors in one
Digital is the new vintage
- 32-steps scalable 8-bit decimation
- Dry / Wet level knob
- Stereo / Mono switch
- Switchable output filtering between Legacy (modeled after the Sega Genesis Model 1 amp output circuitry) and Crystal Clear (purely digital)
- Graphical interface scaling options (1x, 1.5x, 2x)
- Switchable graphical form factor (vertical box or horizontal rack)
- Our first native Linux and Apple Silicon plug-in
Welcome to the retro future
Sega and Yamaha brand names are trademark of their respective owners. This product is in no way affiliated with these companies.
64-bit VST 2, VST 3, 64-bit AAX plug-in for Windows (Vista and higher)
64-bit VST 2, VST 3, AU, AAX plug-in for macOS (Intel & Apple Silicon, 10.7 and higher)
64-bit VST for Linux
Rack Extension for Reason (10.1 and higher for Windows and macOS)
AUv3/IAA app for iOS (11 and higher for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch)
PCM2612 versions history
- [macOS] [Fixed] The installer package was requesting Rosetta 2 eventhough the plug-in binaries are Apple Silicon compatible.
- [Windows] [Fixed] Some system display settings could cause the GUI to appear black.
- [Linux] [Fixed] The product archive was broken.
- First public release.