RX950 Classic AD/DA Converter 1.1 update
The effect plug-in that emulates the sound & character of the legendary 12-bit sampler gets a massive update
Paris, July 17th, 2018
After the release of the RX950 Classic AD/DA Converter effect plug-in on march 2018, Mathieu Demange updates his software to version 1.1.
What’s new ?
Initially released as a VST2/Audio Unit/Rack Extension plug-in, the vintage and gritty RX950 gets updated today with a couple of user-requested additions.
- Better high-end frequency response when the audio bandwidth is set to max values : gives a nice high-end aliased brilliance (some would call “zing”) that’s even more true to the original machine.
- The RX950’s graphical user interface gets easier to read with a new scale option (from 1x to 2.5x).
- Precise knob values can be keyboard-typed by double-clicking them.
Added format support
The RX950 gets a full range of new supported formats :
- VST3 (Win, Mac)
- NKS for extensive controls with NI Maschine and Komplete hardware (Win, Mac)
- AAX for Pro Tools users (Win, Mac)
- AUv3/IAA for iPad and iPhone users (iOS)
The 1.1 desktop version is available at 19€ and is a free update for all owners of a 1.x desktop license.
The iOS App must be purchased separately at $1.99 / 2.29€
32-bit and 64-bit VST2/VST3/AAX/NKS-ready plug-in for Windows Vista and higher
64-bit VST2/VST3/AU/AAX/NKS-ready plug-in for Mac OS X 10.7 and higher
Rack Extension for Reason 7.1+ (Mac & Windows)
AUv3/IAA for iOS 9.3 and higher (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch)
RX950 Classic AD/DA Converter official product page
RX950 Classic AD/DA Converter on Propellerhead Shop
RX950 Classic AD/DA Converter on the App Store